Where are you located?

We are located across from Village Green Mall in Railway Plaza 103 & 201-4710 31st Street Vernon, BC.
Both locations are within the same building.

Main reception is on the second floor with therapists Derek Geldrich, Kayla Comstock, Cori Hanan, Virginie Pichard-Jolicoeur, Tanis Marquette and Mara Boaru.

On the main floor are therapists Cheryl Witter and Carla Buchanan.


Who works at Spine & Sports?

Physical Therapists: Cheryl Witter, Derek Geldrich, Virginie Pichard-Jolicoeur, Kayla Comstock, Cori Hanan, Mara Boaru

Registered Massage Therapists: Carla Buchanan, Tanis Marquette.


Do I need a doctors referral?

You do not need a Doctors referral to see a Physical Therapist or Registered Massage Therapist unless you have a WCB or ICBC claim. Some extended Health Care Plans require a Doctors referral as well.

How do I book an appointment?

Please call us (250-545-6030), book online or visit our contact page for more information

Does the Government pay for my treatment?

If you qualify for the MSP Premium Assistance the Provincial government does provide funding for Physical Therapy and Massage. If you are unsure whether you qualify for MSP Premium Assistance our staff can check for you.

Will my extended healthcare plan cover the cost of my treatment?

Plans vary so check with your employer or insurer, but most extended health care plans do provide Physical Therapy and Massage coverage. We ask that you pay for your treatments each visit. We will issue you a receipt for each treatment and you will then need to submit your receipts to the Insurer for reimbursement.

What third party payer groups are you able to bill directly?

We can direct bill most of the large extended health insurers! We can bill: Bluecross, GreenShield, Manulife, Sunlife, Canada Life, DVA, ICBC, RCMP, RBC Insurance.

Do you treat ICBC and WorkSafe claims?

ICBC, yes. As of January 2018 we no longer treat Worksafe BC injuries. Check with your Case Manager regarding your coverage details and bring your Claim number with you on your first Appointment.

Do you treat RCMP and Veteran Affairs patients?

Yes. A Doctors referral is required. Please call our office for more details.



What are your payment options?

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit/Interac and cheques/cash. A receipt will always be issued for each treatment. We also can do “contactless payments.” This is where we can store a credit card in our encrypted, secure, online system.

*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will NOT be accepting cash or cheques.

What should I bring to my first appointment?

Bring your referral if referred by a Doctor. Your claim number if it is an ICBC or WCB claim. Also any special reports (X-ray, MRI, CT scan). For Physical Therapy patients, bring loose clothing (shorts, tank tops) that will expose the area that needs to be treated. We also have gowns and shorts.

How long are my appointments?

This depends on the injury and the type of treatment you require. For Physical Therapy, an initial assessment can be up to 60 mins. Subsequent visits will be 30-45 minutes. For Massage Therapy patients, visits can be booked for 30, 45 or 60 minutes.

What is your cancellation policy?

We require 24 hours cancellation notice. Full treatment will be charged if less than 24 hours notice.

*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, you will not be charged for cancelling your appointment if you are feeling unwell.